Flora Super Toddler's Probiotic Powder 75g
Flora Super Toddler's Probiotic Powder
This concentrated powder can easily be added to a toddler’s bottled formula or juice, smoothies and yogurt. It contains Bifidobacterium infantis, one of the most important microorganisms found in the large intestine of toddlers. This formula elevates low levels of B. infantis in gut microflora due to caesarian birth or lack of breastfeeding. Suitable for children over 12 months of age.
World-renowned nutrition expert Udo Erasmus has created 7 different formulas to provide the right probiotic supplement for every member of the family. The type and amount of probiotic bacterial strains needed for best results will change at different stages of life and under different health conditions.
Udo’s Choice® Probiotic Blends are best taken after meals. All of the bacterial strains chosen have been specially developed and tested for their gastric resistance. Unlike the live bacterial content of many foods being marketed today, the probiotic strains in Udo’s blends are able to survive the stomach acids to reach the intestinal tract at full potency.
Why do we need probiotic supplements?
While most people assume they have a healthy intestinal tract, lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system. This allows undesirable bacteria to take hold and cause problems. Such factors may include poor eating habits, chlorinated drinking water, stress, the use of antibiotics in food production and medical treatments, and a number of other factors, including health problems and simply aging, which can greatly reduce the number of friendly bacteria in the body.
When the ratio of good bacteria to bad is out of balance, problems begin to arise such as poor absorption of nutrients and intestinal toxicity. This can result in gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation, among other discomforts. If this imbalance is left untreated, the symptoms can become chronic and can compromise the immune system and lead to other serious health concerns.
Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora
- For ages 1-3 years old
- Guarantees a minimum of 1.7 billion viable cells per gram at date of expiry (a minimum of 3 billion at time of manufacture)
- Contains medicinal human strains of live probiotic bacteria that ensure better survival and colonization rates than transient strains
- Formulated with selective strains that survive the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, thus eliminating the need to use potentially allergenic enteric coatings
- Contains only pure, concentrated living probiotic bacteria, free of additives, yeast and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- We guarantee billions of live friendly bacteria at the printed expiry date due to: special moisture and oxygen resistant capsules, independent (third-party) laboratory analysis for potency and purity, and careful packaging in recyclable, dark glass bottles and metal caps that do not allow air or light to affect the contents
|EACH GRAM CONTAINS:
|COLONY FORMING UNITS (CFU)
|Lactobacillus casei HA-108
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111
|Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122
|Bifidobacterium infantis HA-116
|Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132
|Bifidobacterium breve HA-129
Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid and silicon dioxide
Children (1-3 years old): Dissolve 1.5 gram (1/2 teaspoon) powder in infant formula, breast milk or other liquid. Take 1-2 times daily